Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Everyday Heroes!!

A conversation that happened between me and an auto driver ..goes like this...

Scene 1 : I stop an auto

driver : where to?
me : Forum ( my place to forum doesnot cost more than 18 rs on any meter )
driver : ok ..get in

Scene 2 : I hop in to the auto

driver :How much will u pay me?
me: meter charge
driver : thats fine. how much is minimum meter charge though?
me: 14 rs
driver nodes his head in disagreement
me : then how much is it?
driver : 35 rs..
me: what? ( surprised look on m face )
driver : u need to pay only meter charge , but minimum charge is 35 rs.. ( he sits with a sad expression on his face )

Scene 3 : I mount down his chariot ...gets another auto ...

One smart auto driver ( or dumb) huh....he needs only minimum meter charge and that being 35 is ofcourse not his fault right B-)

No comments: