Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Miss.....


I miss the three ,the carom board ,the fights...


I miss the shouts and the pandemonium...

I miss the power cuts , the big fat orange candle and the fireflies..

I miss the bruises and cuts the summer leaves behind..

I miss the silent melancholy evenings and the drooping dahlias.

I miss the hot coffees , French toasts and the chitchats..

I miss the matinée at the local theater...

I miss the lazy sunday afternoons..

I miss the special masala chappatis..

I miss the black Hero Impact and the wind in my hair..

I miss the girlie-giggles ..

I miss sharing the blanket with u..

I miss fighting to be on the right side of the bed..

I miss the silliness of things..

I miss the comfort and the nonchalance...

I miss growing up with the A's and Mr.R..

I miss my childhood....

No comments: